Monday, February 11, 2008

A Special Treat!



A sweet friend of mine today sent me a note asking if I could send her a list of movies which would display the culture of Tibet or who's themes were of a buddhist nature. I thought this would be a great add to the blog! Some avenues of technology are so wonderful in that they can give one an insight into worlds previously unknown or unreachable by oneself personally. The movies below will open a window into buddhism's nature, practices, beautiful lands, history and people. May it inspire your practice. I have added trailers when available.

Lian Hua Kristi's Top Movie Picks:

Vajra Sky Over Tibet


Dharma River


Words Of My Perfect Teacher


The Lion's Roar


Kundun


Seven Years in Tibet


Little Buddha


The Cup
See trailer at link below
http://www.the-cup.com/frameset.html

The Saltmen of Tibet

No comments: